If you have questions or concerns, or even if you just feel you need to confirm something, contact us any time. Since 2009, we’ve seen most issues and probably have a quick and easy way to help you out.
Before submitting a ticket, please ensure that you are up to date with both WordPress and ActiveMember360 updates.
To speed up our response, we’ll usually need to know the following things:
- A description of the issue, as detailed as you can provided it.
- Site URL and page where the issue can be observed.
- WP admin login credentials, if the issue involves WordPress.
- Login credentials for an affected user with which we can test the issue you’re experiencing.
- If the issue involves your ActiveCampaign setup, please provide details relating to the automation used and/or your settings.
You can submit a support ticket on our support page or send us an email directly at amsupport (at) helpcenter360 (dot) com.