Once ActiveMember360’s Tickets Extension is enabled, you can start configuring the “Appearance – Header” settings:
- Click on “Settings” in the ActiveMember360 Tickets menu in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click on the “Appearance – Header” section inside the “Tickets Module” interface.
- Choose your Favicon which should be displayed in the browser’s address bar, leave empty if you don’t want to display the Favicon.
- Choose your Logo which should be displayed in the ticket system navigation. Leave empty if you don’t want to display a Logo.
- Choose the color scheme for your header section in the ticket system.
Don’t forget to save your changes!
Your “Appearance – Header” settings are now configured.