- Within the Beaver Builder editor open the module/column/row for editing by clicking the wrench icon.
- Within the Beaver Builder widget panel select the Advanced tab.
- Navigate to the Visibility tab and expand it if necessary.
- Ensure the required module/column/row display to be used with this condition has been specified as detailed here:
Set Beaver Builder Module/Column/Row to Display Always or Never or Based Upon User Login Status
- From the Control mode drop down ensure Individual is selected.
- In the Field drop down select the ActiveCampaign contact field to be used for the comparison.
Click the drop down then scroll or start typing the first characters of the contact field to aid selection.
Click on the required contact field.
- In the Operator drop down select the comparison operator.
The comparison operators available are:
- — i.e. None
- Not equal
- Greater than
- Less than
- Greater or equal
- Less or equal
- Begins with
- Ends with
- Not contains
- Specify the value to be used for comparison. When entering a date it should be specified in the format that ActiveCampaign stores the date e.g. yyyy-mm-dd
- Once the settings have been completed ensure Save is clicked to save the configuration.
Set any additional conditions for the module/column/row visibility as detailed here: